Q. Why choose professional installation from BF Configurations LLC?
- There are a number of advantages to choosing professional installation from BF Configurations LLC rather than performing an installation yourself.
- Time - Our installers, with hundreds of installations under their belt, will get your install done quickly and efficiently.
- Appearance - Our installers will make sure your home theater components fit seamlessly into the look of your home.
- Knowledge - Our highly-trained professionals know the business in and out.
Q. What do I need to do?
- Choose the equipment and setup that fits your needs.
- Schedule your installation time and we'll do all the work!
Q. How do I schedule, reschedule, or cancel an appointment?
- Call BF Configurations LLC at 1-866-573-5753 to cancel.
Q. Who performs the installation?
- Your installation is performed by a professional member of the BF Configurations LLC installation team.
- All of our installers are employees, not subcontractors.
Q. How does the installation work?
- The installer explains any work to be performed, and any other options available to you.
- The installer completes the installation, ensuring that everything works correctly and is integrated completely.
- The installer provides you with a brief demonstration of how to use your equipment and is available to answer any other questions.
Q. What do I need to do to prepare for the installation?
- All we ask is that you clear a path for the installer, remove fragile items in the area, and provide adequate floor protection.
Q. Can I make a return for installation costs after installation is complete??
- No, installation costs are final.
Q. Do installation prices include extra parts?
- The installation prices include everything listed in the Installation SKU. Any additional parts you may need can be purchased at the time of install and will be available in the installer's truck.
Q. Could there be additional charges??
- In some cases, unforeseen circumstances may result in additional charges for extra labor or parts. At no time will we move forward with any work resulting in additional charges without your permission.
Making Installation Easy
Q. Do you guarantee your work?
- We guarantee all labor for ONE year.
Here are some situations which may require additional work:
- Installations where a masonry, plaster or solid concrete wall must be penetrated
- Locations with inadequate access to the wall in which the wire is to be hidden, i.e., no attic or basement access
- Applications in external walls that contain insulation, vapor barrier or other obstructions
- Installations requiring electrical work, carpentry or floor covering modifications
- Moving or assembling furniture
- Homes over 3000 sq. ft. require a walk through and bid
Q. Why should I pay to have BF Configurations LLC to mount my television?
- We are professionals at what we do, which is why we take great care with the installation. A TV can cost you thousands, which is why you should make sure that you have a professional mount it, ensuring that it will never fall and break.
Move & Relocation Services
BF Configurations LLC, your expert TV installers, have not only lead the way in TV installation & Audio-Video services here in the Dallas Fort Worth area but we also offer TV De-Install or Home Theater De-Installation services for those moving or relocating. If moving locally BF Configurations LLC can even re-locate your TV or electronics and re-install them for you. If moving out of town we offer our professional removal and packaging service so you can safely transport your flat panel TVs and/or electronics to you new destination. Recently debuted by BF Configurations LLC our new electronics haul off and electronics recycling service whereby we can come to your location and perform a professional removal and subsequent earth-friendly disposal of your old or obsolete electronics (i.e. TV’s VCR, DVD, PC, etc.).
Have questions about network installations? Please feel free to call or e-mail one of our professionals.